Our expertise as Intralogistics System Integrators enables us to fully understand the idiosyncrasies between a physical hardware environment and virtual operational software environment. Our software systems are thus developed around the operational requirements, taking cognizance of the physical material handling and storage limitations.
- An automated control system to manage resources (Pallet Mole™, MTC, pallet lift, conveyors, etc.) to mobilize stock and allocate the best resource for the specific task.
- Conveyor control, flow management and emergency sequences.
- Human-machine-interfaces (HMIs) for monitoring equipment.
- Our Warehouse Control System (WCS) effectively manages the resources in warehouse by allocating the best resource for the task.
- Provides reports for management & control
- Recommended dynamic, pro-active advice scheduling of receiving
- System Fault-Finding made easy through problem visualization and also remote-diagnostic
The primary purpose of a warehouse is to store and move material. For this to be optimized, full traceability of stock is required. Track-it is the software package that optimizes this process. It is our proprietary warehouse management system (WMS) which manages the process of tracking, monitoring, validating and managing inventory.
Functions of Track-IT:
- Directs pallet movement
- Collects inventory information
- Reports for management & control & load planning
- Ageing control
- % available free space
- FIFO/LIFO or batch control
- Integrates with warehouse processes and various ERP systems
- Affordable system with no annual license fees.
- Optimization of supply chain
- Vital warehouse statistics are recorded
- Actual perpetual stock vs. Virtual.
- Standard ERP interface to ‘shared tables
- User friendly
- Security & traceability of employee activities and performance
- Barcode scanner
- Label printer
- Trolley for mobile option
- Historic data base for tracking & reporting purpose
- Different machine colours