SMS offers an extensive range of unit material handling technologies to meet all the unit movement requirements of a wide variety of industries – from very high throughput parcel handling, as found in courier applications, right through to pharmaceutical distribution, FMCG and production warehouses.
We continuously take note of the rapid advances in a host of the following technologies and are confident in offering our clients the most innovative and state-of-the-art solutions, which ensure operational efficiency well into the future.
- Roller curve
- Swivelling skate wheel transfer
- Roller curve
Curved conveyors are designed to meet extremely high degree of reliability.
|The reliability of our belt guide and the durability of the belt are the criteria which determines the performance of the belt curve. Special attention is given to these factors in the development of our belt curve.|
|Our roller curves are suitable for the transport of containers and cartons. The idlers are equipped with low-noise bearings. The drive unit is arranged underneath the conveyor. Straight sections are possible on inlet/ outlet, as well as on both sides. They are manufactured for indoor use at normal room temperature. The role curve is available in the following versions: 30 °, 45 °, 60 °, 90 ° -180 °.|
- Link belt
|Our link belt curve is suitable for the horizontal transport of containers, cartons and poly bags. The support element is an endless link belt that depends on the surface of the conveyed goods. The belt can glide on various sliding surfaces, subject to the product weight. The drive station is located laterally to the conveyor. The conveyor lengths are dependent on the load. They are manufactured for indoor use at normal room temperature.|
- Travel speeds of up to 2m/s
- The 2-wheel drive mechanism allows for a 360° turn on the same spot
- Pallet loads weighing up to 1500kgs
- Continuous status updates
- Instructions and feedback
- Li-ion battery / Super capacitor technology for continuous operations
- Freezer applications possible up to -30°C operation (-22°F)
- Maximum parking efficiency.
- Flexible floorplan configuration.
- Intelligent traffic management software.